Smells like summer!
And where the sea, sun and ice cream come into your mind, thinking about whether your equipment is ready to cope with the high-temperature requirements that may escape you. The truth is that when everything is in perfect working order, preventative maintenance often shifts from our minds. That is why we would like to kindly remind you that preventive maintenance is always better than repairing the damage.
To make things easier for you, we’ve created a list of the necessary maintenance steps that you should adhere to on a regular basis.
Maintain a regular maintenance and cleaning program for your equipment: maintenance and cleaning of your refrigeration equipment should be on the list of extremely important works of your lab. We recommend that you hire a certified technician to maintain your equipment every 6 months or according to the specific needs of your production.
- Benefits of regular preventive maintenance
- Reduce energy consumption. It’s easy to be GREEN with a little preventative care.
- Extend the life of your equipment to critical components such as Compressor, capillary tube and condenser fan motor.
- Avoid costly technical emergency services caused by lack of maintenance.
- Avoid the growth of mould and contaminated ice (ice machines – cleaning at least twice a year) and the formation of salts in your Humidifier.
- Maintain the cooling lines correctly to protect the oil system, capillary tube and compressor.
- Proper door sealing (door seal check), inspection of hinges and shutters as well as door closers, control and adjustment of thawing, monitoring and re-adjustment of the thermostat according to the requirements of high temperatures …
All this together and so much more that we share with you for so many years, reduce energy consumption and increase the life of the equipment.
Follow Us for more useful information on how to save energy and money.